Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:53 am
- Friday, March 4 The Waukesha County Business Alliance Manufacturing Alliance will host the 2nd Annual New Faces of Manufacturing at the Country Springs Hotel & Conference Center, 2810 Golf Road from 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. A panel of Waukesha County manufacturing executives including Austin Ramirez of HUSCO International; Tony Mallinger of Metal-Era Inc., Rick Steinke of Sentry Equipment Corp; Al Antoniewicz of Spancrete Group Inc.; and Thom Farrell of Waukesha Electric Systems. The Panel discussion will be moderated by Dave Vetta of First Business Bank. Cost to attend is $35 for alliance members or $45 for nonmembers. To register visit www.waukesha.org.
- Tuesday, March 8 The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce’s young professional’s group, Summit, will host a wine tasting event at WineStyles of Brookfield 17000 W. Bluemound Road, from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. Young professionals ages 21 to 35 will network and learn about the world of wine at the same time. Admission to the event is $25 for Chamber and SUMMIT members and $35 for non-members. Advance registration with payment is required by noon on Monday, March 7. Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce members and non-members can register at 262-786-1886 or email email@example.com.
- Wednesday, March 16 The Women’s FOCUS luncheon will be held at the Ozaukee Country Club, 10823 North River Road in Mequon. The luncheon will begin at 11:30 a.m. and Jeff Percival, founder and president of Percival Enterprises, will key note the event and speak on Goal Achievement vs Goal Setting. Cost to attend is $17 per person, registration can be made by visiting www.womensfocus.org
- Wednesday, March 16 Schenk will host a business improvement workshop entitled “Developing a Marketing Plan: What Every Business Owner Should Know.” The event will be held at the Crown Plaza Milwaukee in Wauwatosa, 10499 Innovation Drive from 7:30 to 9 a.m. Schenk’s business development team will walk through how to identify goals and objectives, define target markets, identify ways to get all employees involved and also how to track efforts. The event is free to attend. To register visit www.schencksc.com/events.
- Monday, March 15 The American Marketing Association – Milwaukee chapter will host its monthly lunch event with LinkedIn expert Wayne Breitbarth at the Italian Community Center, 631 E. Chicago St., from 11:30 a.m. to 1p.m. Breitbarth is one of the nation’s leading experts on marketing with LinkedIn, having held 105 classes and taught more than 4,000 people in the last year. The luncheon is open to the general public as well as students and AMA members. To register visit www.amamilwaukee.org.