Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:53 am
- Tuesday, March 15 The American Marketing Association – Milwaukee chapter will host its monthly lunch event with LinkedIn expert Wayne Breitbarth at the Italian Community Center, 631 E. Chicago St., from 11:30 a.m. to 1p.m. Breitbarth is one of the nation’s leading experts on marketing with LinkedIn, having held 105 classes and taught more than 4,000 people in the last year. The luncheon is open to the general public as well as students and AMA members. To register visit www.amamilwaukee.org.
- Wednesday, March 16 The Women’s FOCUS luncheon will be held at the Ozaukee Country Club, 10823 North River Road in Mequon. The luncheon will begin at 11:30 a.m. and Jeff Percival, founder and president of Percival Enterprises, will key note the event and speak on Goal Achievement vs Goal Setting. Cost to attend is $17 per person, registration can be made by visiting www.womensfocus.org
- Wednesday, March 16 Schenck will host a business improvement workshop entitled “Developing a Marketing Plan: What Every Business Owner Should Know.” The event will be held at the Crown Plaza Milwaukee in Wauwatosa, 10499 Innovation Drive from 7:30 to 9 a.m. Schenck’s business development team will walk through how to identify goals and objectives, define target markets, identify ways to get all employees involved and also how to track efforts. The event is free to attend. To register visit www.schencksc.com/events.
- Friday, March 18 The IBAW will host Mike Mader of Baker Tily Virchow Krause at its monthly breakfast. He will present on the topic: Fraud in the Workplace: How to detect and prevent white collar crime in Your Organization. The event will be held at the Wisconsin Club from 7 to 9 a.m. Cost is $30.000 for IBAW members and $40.00 for guests. Go to www.ibaw.com to register or call (608)251-5546.
- Thursday, April 14 The Cultural Alliance of Greater Milwaukee and Creativity Works! will host an event to reveal the new names of the organization and its mission. The launch event will be held at Moct, in the third ward from 5 to 7:30 p.m. The event marks the first “Creative Hub Live” networking events the new organization plans to host. The creative industries website and membership program will also be announced. To register visit the Creativity Works! website.