Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:52 am
- Thursday, March 31 through Sunday, April 3 The Milwaukee Ballet will perform Three at the Marcus Center for Performing Arts. The performance that will showcase the strength and versatility of the Milwaukee Ballet in three works from Diane Coburn Bruning, Milwaukee Ballet’s Petr Zahradnicek and Juilliard graduate Darrell Grand Moultrie. Tickets range from $25-$89, and are available online at www.milwaukeeballet.org or by calling 414-902-2103.
- Friday, April 8 The Brookfield Chamber of Commerce will hold its April Legislative Update sponsored by Herzing University Brookfield, 555 S. Executive Drive, Suite 100. from 11:30a.m. to 1 p.m. Attendees will hear directly from State Secretary of Commerce Paul Jadin. Jadin will speak on the formation of the new Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation and on the state’s ‘Open for Business’ agenda. Cost to attend is $18 for Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce members and their guests and $25 for non-members. The program will include lunch. To register, please contact the Chamber office at 262-786-1886.
- April 12 Schenck will host a business workshop entitled Islands of Information: The Dangers of Using Microsoft Excel in Your Operations. The workshop will focus on 30 tips to help lessen the chance of Fraud Exposure, reduce errors and increase efficiencies. The event will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 10499 Innovation Drive from 7:30 to 9 a.m.. There is no cost to attend, to register visit www.schencksc.com/events or call Kandy at 414-465-5609.
- Wednesday, April 13 The Cultural Alliance of Greater Milwaukee and Creativity Works! will host an event to reveal the new names of the organization and its mission. The launch event will be held at Moct, in the third ward from 5 to 7:30 p.m. The event marks the first “Creative Hub Live” networking events the new organization plans to host. The creative industries website and membership program will also be announced. To register visit the Creativity Works! website.
- Wednesday, April 13 123@5 will host a business networking event at Sprecher Brewing Co. at 5 p.m. The event will featuring Sprecher’s indoor Beer Garden, the Rathskellar. Those interested in attending can click on the group’s LinkedIn Events page.
- Thursday, April 14 The REAL BMA Bell Awards will be held at Potawatomi Bingo & Casino, 1721 W. Canal Street, from 5 to 9 p.m. The event will feature networking with Milwaukee’s B2B community, a sit down dinner, an awards program as well as an after party. Cost to attend is $70 for members or $80 for nonmembers if done so before April 4. For more information, visit the event page at www.bmabellawards.com or contact Sabrina Nelson at (414) 524-4696, or by email at Sabrina.M.Nelson@jci.com.
- Tuesday, April 19, The Cardinal Stritch Leadership Center will present it’s Helen Bader Leadership Series luncheon with Jane Stevenson, senior client partner at Korn/Ferry International will present Leadership and Innovation: Breaking Away with Jane Stevenson at the University Club of Milwaukee, 924 E. Wells St., from 11:30 to 1 p.m. Stevenson will keynote the luncheon and a workshop will follow from 1:15 to 3:15 p.m. Ms. Stevenson will share her journey from a bachelor’s degree in elementary education to global managing partner at Korn/Ferry, to groundbreaking author. The first 50 people who register will receive a free copy of "Breaking Away: How Great Leaders Create Innovation that Drives Sustainable Growth — and Why Others Fail,” by Jane Stevenson and Bilal Kaafarani. Cost to attend is $40 for the entire event or $25 for the luncheon. To register visit www.leadershipcenter.stritch.edu