- Friday, Sept. 7, through Sunday, Sept. 16, Bayshore Town Center will host its first annual Shop & Dine Week with store discounts, dinner specials and charity bartending by area radio personalities. The week will also include a Fashion’s Night Out celebration, fashion shows, opportunities for makeovers, and live music and models. For a complete schedule of events, a listing of participating merchants and a lineup of radio bartenders, visit www.bayshoretowncenter.com.
- Thursday, Sept. 13, a Save the War Memorial public information meeting is scheduled for 6:15 p.m. at the Lubar Auditorium at the Milwaukee Art Museum, 700 N. Art Museum Drive in Milwaukee. The event, open to the public, will discuss the art museum’s Save the War Memorial initiative and reinstallation with Museum Director Dan Keegan. Event details can be found at http://www.mam.org/calendar.
- Friday, Sept. 14, the Waukesha County Business Alliance, Inc. will hold its 94th annual meeting titled “Imagine. Innovate. Implement.” The event will run from 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Country Springs Hotel, 2810 Golf Road in Pewaukee and will feature keynote speaker Craig Schiefelbein, founder of Paragon Development Systems, Inc. The event will also celebrate strides made in the business district throughout the past year and will present the Don Richards Leadership Award to Tom Dalum, CEO of DUECO, Inc./UELC. Cost is $50 for Alliance members, $60 for future members and $500 for a corporate table of 10 people. To register, visit http://business.waukesha.org.
- Tuesday, Sept. 18, the Waukesha County Business Alliance will present its monthly Networking After 5 event from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Waukesha County Technical College, 800 Main Street in Pewaukee. The event will be held in the college’s Richard T. Anderson Center. Cost is $15 for Alliance members and $30 for future members. To register, visit http://business.waukesha.org.
- Wednesday, Sept. 19, Women’s Focus, Inc. will host a Women’s Focus Luncheon for female business owners, management executives and professionals at Ozaukee Country Club, 10823 N. River Road in Mequon. The luncheon will feature speaker Adele Lund, director of community and business relations at the Laureate Group, who will discuss “The Art of Active Listening.” Registration and networking begin at 11:30 a.m. Cost is $20. To register, visit www.womensfocus.org or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, Sept. 21, Creative Alliance Milwaukee will hold its first annual summit, “Creative Milwaukee at Work,” from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Hosted by the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, the summit will feature an interactive trade show, panel discussions, a showcase of Milwaukee’s creative efforts and breakout sessions for Milwaukee’s creative community and anyone interested in learning more about creative initiatives in the area. BizTimes Media will serve as the in-kind media sponsor. Cost is $100. Scholarships are available for students. To register, visit http://creativealliancemke.org.
No posts to display