BizTimes Media will host a webinar Tuesday on the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program, focusing on best practices businesses that have received the loans should take to ensure they are forgiven by the federal government.
The webinar will be held at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, May 12. It is sponsored by Davis|Kuelthau, s.c. and Sikich LLP.
The expert panelists speaking during the webinar will be:
- Lawrence J. Glusman, commercial finance and corporate attorney, Davis|Kuelthau, S.C.
- Ray Lampner, CPA, ABV, CVA, CFF, CGMA, CEPA, partner, Sikich LLP
- Anthony J. Steffek, labor and employment attorney, Davis|Kuelthau, S.C.
During the webinar, they will discuss several topics including:
- How best to document your loan use for sake of future forgiveness
- Actionable cash flow management strategies
- Considerations for tax preparations
- Understanding the FTE calculations under PPP
- What happens if someone quits during the PPP lifeline?
- Strategies for workforce maintenance beyond your 8-week PPP lifeline
Click here to register and for more information about the webinar.
Get more news and insight in the April 27 issue of BizTimes Milwaukee. Subscribe to get updates in your inbox here.