Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:21 pm
Sixteen directors at Milwaukee-area companies have been recognized among WomenInc. Magazine’s Most Influential Corporate Directors for 2018.
The list includes 570 female board members who have demonstrated leadership at a publicly traded Fortune 500 company.
The leaders with Milwaukee ties are:
- Barbara Bowles, retired vice chair, profit investment management at The Kenwood group Inc. and director at Milwaukee-based WEC Energy Group Inc.;
- Gina Boswell, president of U.S. customer development at Unilever and director at Milwaukee-based ManpowerGroup Inc.;
- Patricia Chadwick, president of Ravengate Partners LLC and director at WEC Energy Group;
- Sona Chawla, president of Menomonee Falls-based Kohl’s Corp. and director at CarMax Inc.;
- Alison Davis, advisor at Fifth Era and director at Brookfield-based Fiserv Inc.;
- Cari Dominguez, former senior vice president of talent management services at Loma Linda University Medical Center and director at ManpowerGroup;
- Patricia Hemingway Hall, former president and chief executive officer at Health Care Service Corp. and director at ManpowerGroup;
- Julie Howard, chairman and CEO at Navigant Consulting Inc. and director at ManpowerGroup;
- Ilham Kadri, president and CEO of Diversey Inc. and director at Milwaukee-based A.O. Smith Corp.;
- Lisa Payne, former vice chairman and chief financial officer at Taubman Centers Inc. and director at Milwaukee-based Rockwell Automation Inc.;
- Kim Robak, partner at Mueller Robak LLC and director at Fiserv;
- Libby Sartain, former chief people officer at Yahoo! Inc. and director at ManpowerGroup;
- Mary Ellen Stanek, managing director and director of asset management at Milwaukee-based Baird Financial Group and director at Milwaukee-based Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co. and WEC Energy Group;
- Maryrose Sylvester, president and CEO of Current and director at Milwaukee-based Harley-Davidson Inc.;
- Marsha Williams, former CFO at Orbitz Worldwide and director at Racine-based Modine Manufacturing Co.;
- Idelle Wolf, former president of Barnes Distribution and director at A.O. Smith Corp.
“WomenInc. is proud to recognize this distinguished group of women serving on public boards,” said Catrina Young, executive vice president and chief communications officer of WomenInc. Magazine. “We are inspired by these accomplished executives, their distinguished careers and the corporations that demonstrate inclusive board composition.”