Who really owns it: J. Kunitzky Block building, Milwaukee’s East Side

The vacant J. Kunitzky Block building sits at the southwest corner of East Brady Street and North Farwell Avenue, on Milwaukee’s East Side. Built in 1880, the building was designed by architect H.C. Koch &…

Want to Read More?

Paid BizTimes subscribers get unlimited access to all Insider content and much more. Learn more in our Insider FAQ.

Get our email updates

Alex Zank
Alex Zank covers commercial and residential real estate for BizTimes. Alex previously worked for Farm Equipment magazine and also covered statewide construction news at The Daily Reporter. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, where he studied journalism, political science and economics. Having grown up in rural western Wisconsin, Alex loves all things outdoors, including camping, hiking, four-wheeling and hunting.

No posts to display