Last updated on September 10th, 2021 at 06:10 pm
Lauren Anderson, Andrew Weiland and Arthur Thomas of BizTimes Media get together to discuss the news of the week. After highlighting some of this week’s BizTimes Insider Only stories, the group discusses President Joe Biden’s decision to mandate vaccines for employees at companies with more than 100 employees. The group then discusses Arthur’s story looking at which parts of Milwaukee County grew over the past decade and which parts lost residents.
Insider Story Spotlight:
– Church taking over vacant office building in Park Place office park in Milwaukee
– Which banks gained market share as Wisconsin deposits climbed $21.5 billion?
– Wisconsin is a major golf destination (link coming Sept. 13).
Other stories in this episode:
– How many Wisconsin workers could be impacted by Biden’s new vaccine mandate?
– Census data shows split between growing downtown area and declining lower-income neighborhoods in Milwaukee