Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker announced the members of his cabinet for his second term, keeping the cabinet members who finished his first term intact.
“As we look forward to a new term, we are excited to keep working hard for Wisconsin, so people around our state can enjoy the prosperity that comes from hard work. Together, my leadership team and I will build upon our successes to continue moving Wisconsin forward,” Walker said. “We will continue reforming government to make it work better for our taxpayers, eliminating waste and streamlining repetitive bureaucracy. In the coming months, legislation will be introduced to reduce the number of agencies and aimed at a common sense approach to providing necessary services at a great value to those taxpayers.”
The Wisconsin business community was watching closely to see if Reed Hall would be reappointed as secretary and chief executive officer of Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. He was.
The following team will serve in Walker’s Cabinet:
- Department of Administration – Michael Huebsch.
- Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection – Ben Brancel.
- Department of Children and Families – Eloise Anderson.
- Department of Corrections – Edward Wall.
- Department of Financial Institutions – Peter Bildsten.
- Department of Health Services – Mary “Kitty” Rhoades.
- Department of Natural Resources – Cathy Stepp.
- Department of Revenue – Richard Chandler.
- Office of State Employment Relations – Greg Gracz.
- Department of Safety and Professional Services – David Ross.
- Department of Tourism – Stephanie Klett.
- Department of Transportation – Mark Gottlieb.
- Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs – John Scocos.
- Department of Workforce Development – Reginald Newson.
- Office of the Commissioner of Insurance – Theodore Nickel.
- Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority – Wyman Winston.
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation – Reed Hall.