UW-Milwaukee’s Lubar School of Business will present its “2011 Outlook Conference” on Thursday, March 24 at the UWM Union, 2200 E. Kenwood Blvd., Milwaukee.
The event will feature numerous economists, investment analysts, corporate executives and academia who will outline their predictions for the coming year in the economy, markets and other segments of the economy.
Notable out-of-market speakers include:
- Daniel Ford, head of U.S. equities research with Barclays Capital.
- Doug Cliggott, U.S. equity strategist with Credit Suisse.
- Tobias Levkovich, chief U.S. equity strategist with Citigroup.
- Pat Dorsey, director of equity research, Morningstar.
- Joel Stern, chairman and chief executive officer of Stern Stewart & Co.
- David Bleustein, head of U.S. equities research with UBS.
The event will also include presentations and panel discussions from well-known names from the financial and business communities in metro Milwaukee. Companies such as Northwestern Mutual, Stark Investments, Robert W. Baird & Co., Mason Wells, J.P. Morgan Chase, Briggs & Stratton, Cleary Gull Inc. and Generac will have key executives presenting that day.
The conference is sponsored by the Wisconsin chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth, the CFA Society of Milwaukee and Bloomberg. BizTimes Milwaukee is the media sponsor.
Cost is $149 for the day-long event.
For more information or to register for the seminar, visit www4.uwm.edu/business/news/events/market_outlook/index.cfm.