Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 10:01 am
Oprah Winfrey has selected eight semifinalists for her YouTube Karaoke contest, which began earlier this year. Grace Weber, a Wauwatosa native and a senior at New York University, was selected as one of the semi finalists for her two minute rendition of “Natural Woman.”
Weber will sing on today’s Oprah Winfrey show, which airs on WISN-Channel 12 at 4 p.m., to compete for viewer votes to move on to the next round.
Grace Weber, Pius XI High School 2006 graduate, now a senior at New York University, was named one of eight finalists in Oprah Winfrey’s Karaoke contest. She will sing one song during the Thursday, Nov. 5 show, competing for viewer votes to move to the next round in the competition.
Semifinalist selections include:
- Donnie Denny, Hertford, North Carolina
- Tara Walker, San Jose, California
- Anna Harrington, New York City
- Grace Weber, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
- Matthew Hashimoto, New York City
- Kristina Brooks, Peekskill, New York
- Rob Weddle, Orlando
- Abraham McDonald, Los Angeles
To view Weber’s audition piece visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5yACavr5Jo and tune in to the Oprah Show later today to vote.