- Kanehl Properties LLC purchased the 24,500-square-foot industrial facility on more than 3 acres at W147 N9525 Held Dr., Menomonee Falls, from Norbert Miller et al. Kanehl Properties LLC is relocating from the City of Milwaukee to this building and will expand its growing fabrication operation.
- JM Development purchased the 14,000-square-foot industrial facility at 1815 Executive Dr., Oconomowoc, from Trainor Family QTIP Trust.
- Delafield Storage LLC purchased 67,430 square feet of industrial space at 134 Enterprise Raod, Delafield, from Clock Tower Storage LLC
- JM Development LLC purchased 14,000 square feet of industrial space at 1815 Executive Dr., Oconomowoc, from Trainor Family QTIP Trust.
NAI MLG Commercial
- Rauch & Romanshek purchased a 4,000-square-foot commercial condominium at 1520 Sylvania Ave., Sturtevant, from Sylvania Partners LLC.