Grubb & Ellis|Apex Commercial
- Capitol Plaza LLC purchased a 13,200-square-foot retail building at 6500-24 W. Capitol Dr., Milwaukee, from the FDIC, as receiver for Legacy Bank.
- Rock LLC purchased an 11,200-square-foot industrial building at 4924-40 N. 125th St., Butler, from Inland Development Ltd. LLP.
- Dave Tomter, the owner of the Butler Inn, recently purchased the Former Pepino’s restaurant located at 17065 W. Capitol Dr. in Brookfield. The 6,086 square foot restaurant sold for a purchase price of $600,000.
Judson & Associates
- Rock LLC purchased an 11,200-sqaure-foot building at 4924-40 N. 125th St., Butler, from Inland Development Ltd. LLP.
Mid-America Real Estate
- N3 Real Estate purchased a 3,138-square-foot building on a 0.44-acre site at 3910 75th St., Kenosha.