- Saturday, April 24 March of Dimes March for Babies event will be held at O’Donnell Park, 931 E. Wisconsin Ave. Registration begins at 9 a.m. and the 3 mile walk will begin at 10 a.m. Other festivities include the Assurant Health Family Teams kids’ activity area, Children’s Hospital Start/Finish Line activities, music, Farmers Insurance bounce houses, and refreshments.
- Wednesday, April 28 The Friends of Milwaukee Public Library will welcome Sue Miller, author as the speaker at this year’s Spring Literary Luncheon that will be held at the Wisconsin Club, 900 W. Wisconsin Ave. Book sales, a book signing and a raffle will begin at 11 a.m., lunch the program and the organization’s annual meeting will follow. All proceeds from the event will benefit the Milwaukee Public Library. For ticket information, please call 414-286-8720 or email email@example.com.
- Tuesday, April 27 Interfaith Senior Programs will present the Tapestry Benefit Dinner & Auction, at the Country Springs Hotel, 2810 Golf Road from 5:30 to 9:00 p.m. The event will include a silent auction, dinner and a live auction.
- Wednesday, May 5 The 25th Anniversary Gala to benefit Pregnancy Support Connection Inc., will be held at the Country Springs Hotel, 2810 Golf Road beginning at 5:30 p.m. The red-carpet event will feature a “Retro Hollywood” theme and will celebrate and support Pregnancy Support Connection’s outreach to young women facing crisis pregnancies.
- Friday, May 7 The Schlitz Audubon Nature Center, will host its Take a Walk on the Wild Side 2010 Gala at the center beginning at 6 p.m. Event will feature green organic and local food and wine from Lee John’s Catering, cocktails, and an auction. For more information email Debbie Fulton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, June 11 The Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens will host is annual fundraising event at the gardens, 9400 Boerner Dr., Hales Corners, from 6-9 p.m. Guests can enjoy the gardens in full bloom, music from Cream City Jazz, food and drink from Bartolotta Catering, a silent auction and raffle, and live green demonstrations. Cost to attend is $75. For Information & reservations, contact Kristine at 414-525-5661 or email@example.com
- Monday, July 19 St. Francis Foundation will host its Annual Golf Outing at Tuckaway Country Club. Participation in the outing will benefit the children educated at the Child Development Center of St. Joseph and the senior residents who call Villa St. Francis their home. Those interested can choose to play in the outing, provide raffle or auction items, or make cash donations. For questions or for further information call the St. Francis Foundation office at 414-645-5337, ext 270
To view additional calendar items or to submit your own events please visit the BizTimes.com calendar