Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce recently announced 26 nominees for its Manufacturer of the Year awards program.
The program aims to recognize manufacturers of all sizes and industries for commitment to good business practices, innovative processes and productivity enhancements. A total of four grand award winners will be chosen based on company size.
The nominees include:
- Apache Stainless Equipment Corporation – Beaver Dam
- Columbus Chemical Industries, Inc. – Columbus
- Denali Ingredients, LLC – New Berlin
- Didion Milling, Inc. – Johnson Creek
- Empire Screen Printing, Inc. – Onalaska
- Energy Bank Inc. – Manitowoc
- Five Star Fabricating, Inc. & Five Star Coatings Group, Inc. – Twin Lakes
- Fox River Fiber, LLC – De Pere
- Frito-Lay, Inc. – Beloit
- Gamber-Johnson LLC – Stevens Point
- General Plastics, Inc. – Milwaukee
- Grassland Dairy Products, Inc. – Greenwood
- Greenheck Fan Corp. – Schofield
- Hometown Trolley – Crandon
- Hydro-Thermal Corp. – Waukesha
- Midwest Prototyping, LLC – Blue Mounds
- Mortara Instrument, Inc. – Milwaukee
- N.E.W. Plastics Corp. – Luxemburg
- Octopi Brewing – Waunakee
- Orion Energy Systems – Manitowoc
- SACO AEI Polymers – Sheboygan
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics – Portage
- Sargento Foods Inc. – Plymouth
- Sign Effectz, Inc. – Milwaukee
- Tenere Inc. – Dresser
- The Spancrete Group, Inc. – Waukesha
Winners will be recognized at an awards banquet Feb. 23 in Milwaukee.
The 2016 award winners included Waukesha-based Generac Power Systems, Inc., Menomonee Falls-based Alto-Shamm, Inc., Baraboo-based Teel Plastics Inc., and New Berlin-based Felss Rotaform LLC.