Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:54 am
Get a head start on the weekend with the BizTimes Bubbler
- Thursday, Jan. 20 The Milwaukee Admirals will take on the Oklahoma City Barons at 7 p.m. at the Bradley Center. For ticket information visit www.milwaukeeadmirals.com
- Friday, Jan. 21 The Milwaukee Admirals will take on San Antonio Rampage at 7 p.m. at the Bradley Center. The Admirals are also giving away two tickets to the Packers vs Bears NFC Divisional Championship game. Guests must sign up on site to be eligible for the tickets. For ticket information visit www.milwaukeeadmirals.com
- Friday, Jan. 21 through Sunday, Jan. 23 the city of Waukesha will hold its annual Waukesha Janboree throughout the city. Check out www.janboree.org for event details.
- Friday, Jan. 21 through Sunday, Jan. 30 The Milwaukee Boat Show will be held at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park. Sixteen of the region’s largest Boat Dealers will display over 75 brands of boats. Categories on display range from canoes and wave runners to motor yachts and sport cruisers. This year’s Show will have also have an exclusive “unveiling” of Marquis Yachts new 42 Sedan Bridge. Fishing seminars, boat safety certification classes, food and live music by Key West Crabshack will also be featured. The show runs from 3 to 9:30 p.m. during the week and 10a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays. The boat show will close early Sunday, Jan. 23 for the Packers vs Bears football game scheduled for 3 p.m. Cost to attend is $9 for adults. Kids 12 and under are free. Visit www.MilwaukeeBoatShow.com for more information.
- Saturday, Jan 22 The Milwaukee Wave will take on Chicago at 6 p.m. at the U.S. Cellular Arena in Milwaukee. For ticket information visit www.milwaukeewave.com
- Saturday, Jan. 22 The Milwaukee Bucks will take on the Memphis Grizzlies at the Bradley Center starting at 7:30 p.m. For ticket information visit www.milwaukeebucks.com
- Sunday, Jan. 22 The Green Bay Packers will take on the Chicago Bears in the NFC Division Championship at 3 p.m in Chicago.