This photo, taken on an unknown date and credited to the City of Milwaukee, shows the Johnston Emergency Hospital in Milwaukee. It was used from August 1894 to February 1931 and was located at 320 W. Michigan St. It was demolished in 1933. This address is now the location of the Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Downtown hotel.
-This photo is from the Milwaukee Public Museum’s Photo Archives collection. Additional images can be viewed online at www.mpm.edu.