Last updated on May 13th, 2019 at 02:42 pm
Eighty southeastern Wisconsin business executives put themselves to the test by agreeing to take part in the Small Business Times Fittest CEOs Competition.
SBT partnered with the Wellness Center of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Athletic Club for the competition to provide awareness of how health and wellness affect the workplace and also to promote executive health. The executives were professionally examined for endurance, strength and body makeup.
Small Business Times salutes each of the executives who participated in the program.
The winners of the Fittest CEOs competition will be announced at the Expo After Hours reception during the Wisconsin Business & Technology Expo on Wednesday, May 2.
• 2007 Fittest CEO Finalists
Ken Adamec, President All American Graphics
• Todd Barden, President Great Lakes Retirement Advisors, LLC
Michael Beightol, President Coyote Marsh & Associates, Inc.
• Kate Borders, Executive Director East Town Association
Derek Boyce, President / CEO On-Site Health Care
• Brigette Breitenbach, Principal Breitenbach Weiss, Inc.
• Deb Bristoll-Weis, President / CEO Engineered Plastics Corporation
• Tom Bruseth, President Warehouse equipment
• Bill Budzien, CFO Frank F. Haack & Associates, an HRH Company
• Daniel Burkwald, President Burkwald & Associates, Inc
• Michael Burzynski, Partner Komisar Brady & Co.
Christopher Carter, CEO CCI
Peggy Coakley, CEO/President Coakley Bros. Co.
• Gerald Coon, Executive Director St. Francis Children’s Center
James Deppoleto, President Quintec Integration, Inc.
Joseph (Chip) Doering, President Doering Leasing Co.
Jim Egan, Partner/Owner Admobile of Southeast Wisconsin
Gregg Eisenhardt, President Good Electric, Inc.
Karen Ellenbecker, President Ellenbecker Investment Group Inc.
• Joseph Fasi II, Partner Gonzalez, Saggio & Harlan LLP
Joe Fazio, CEO Commerce State Bank
Patrick Finger, President / Co-owner
Velcheck & Finger Roof Consulting and Service
Art Flater, Vice President / Principal Kubichek Office Products Group
• Kelly Frank, Administrative Manager MSI General Corporation
Terrence Frett, President Frett/Barrington Limited
James Fries, President Fries Carpet Sales Inc
• Sara Gilliame, President Aras Promotions
Dave Glyzewski, President Centare Group, Ltd
Mark Goff, President Goff + Associates
• Peter Gottsacker, President Wixon
Robert Gross, President / CEO Gross Automation
Christine Hentges, Vice President Pinelawn Memorial Park and the Tribute Companies
Steve Hipp, President Athea Laboratories
• Darrell Hofland, Village Administrator Village of Grafton
Dave Hynek, President Business Fitness, Inc.
• Eric Isbister, CEO General MetalWorks Corp
• David Karls, CFO Argus Technical, Inc.
• Pam Kassner, Owner Super Pear Strategies, LLC
David Keller, President / CEO Luther Manor
Bill King, Vice President Centurion Data Systems
• Steve Koeneke, Owner / Creative Director Stir Advertising
• Jeff D. Koenitzer, Chairman of the Board Helwig Carbon Products, Inc.
Robert Kraft, President & CEO Openfirst LLC
Robert (Bobby) Kraft, President & CEO First Edge Solutions
• John Maniaci, VP, Partner Unlimited, Inc.
Norma McCutcheon, President The Wisconsin Heart Hospital
Tim McDonough, President / CEO Flexo-Graphics
Jeff McKeown, Owner / President Express Personnel Services
Dan Meyer, Publisher Small Business Times
• Sally Miles Heuer, Vice President Computer 911 Incorporated
Chris Muellenbach, President My Dwelling, LLC
• Andy Nunemaker, CEO EMSystem
William Ochowicz, President Medical Building Leasing
Peter Ogden, President / Chairman Ogden & Company, Inc.
• Christopher Olson, President/ Owner T-Lon Products Inc.
Richard Pearson, CEO Good Value Pharmacy, LLC
• Mark Peters, President IMPACT Engineering Solutions Inc.
James Podewils, President / CEO Continental Savings Bank
Adonica Randall, President Connection Strategies Enterprises, Inc.
David Raysich, Managing Partner Plunkett Raysich Architects
Kelly Rigdon, President Kennedy-Hahn Appliance
John Rodell, Vice President J.H. Findorff & Son Inc.
David Rolston, President and CEOHatco Corporation
John Scheibel, CEO Scheibel Halaska, Inc.
Carl Schultz, Principal In-Charge of Milwaukee Office Suby, Von Haden & Associates, S.C.
Lee Schulz, Executive Director IndependenceFirst
Peter Skanavis, President Homeowners Concept, Inc.
• Daniel Snyder, CEO Crispell-Snyder Inc
Jim Spellman, Vice President Oxygen One Inc.
Christina Steder, President Clear Verve Marketing, LLC
• Jo Steinberg, President Midland Health Testing Services Inc
• Jo Anne Sturiale, Owner / Market Research Consultant Sturiale & Company LLC
• Joe Sweeney, Managing Director/CEO Corporate Financial Advisors, LLC
Gary Troy, Partner Custom Management LLC
David Velcheck, Vice President / Owner Velcheck & Finger Roof
Consulting & Service , Inc. Alan Wagner, President
Wagner Komurka Geotechnical Group, Inc.
• Mark Wiener, Principal / Owner MNSR, LLC
Jeff Yabuki, CEO Fiserv, Inc.
John Yentz, President The Schroeder Group, S.C., Attorneys at Law