Downtown castle

Glance at Yesteryear

Lila Aryan Photography

This photo, taken circa 1937, shows the Light Horse Squadron Armory and part of the Milwaukee Central Police Station on North Broadway in downtown Milwaukee. The site, at the corner of North Broadway and East Wells Street, now houses a parking garage.

— This photo is from the Milwaukee Public Museum’s Photo Archives collection.

Sign up for BizTimes Daily Alerts

Stay up-to-date on the people, companies and issues that impact business in Milwaukee and Southeast Wisconsin

No posts to display