Last updated on May 13th, 2019 at 02:24 pm
James T. Barry Co.
Hedstrom Trust has purchased 31 acres of land at 8922 Nicholson Rd., Caledonia, from Brinkman Trust. The buyer purchased the land as an investment.
Other sales announced include:
– the 8,000-square-foot Vulcan Waterproofing facility at 5022 N. 125th St., Butler;
– the 5,800-square-foot industrial facility at 832 Philip Dr., Waukesha;
– a 1,800-square-foot office building at 826 Genesee St., Delafield.
Paul Egner and Balfin Printers have purchased a 18,455-square-foot industrial property at 7820 and 7826 W. Florist Ave., Milwaukee, from Thomas and Norma Roscoe, for $202,000;
Jack L. Marcus Inc. has purchased a 94,472-square-foot retail and warehouse space at 7320-7400 W. Florist Ave., Milwaukee, from AMF Bowling, for $450,000. The facility had been AMF Regency Lanes.
Other sales announced by the Boerke Co. include:
– A 66,000-square-foot industrial facility at 8711 W. Port Ave., Milwaukee, by Florine Investments from United Stationers Supply Co., for $2,130,000;
– A 130,000-square-foot retail facility at 8922 W. Brown Deer Rd., Milwaukee, to The Learning Enterprise of Wisconsin by Leisure Investments for $1,190,000;
– The retail facility at 9114 W. Silver Spring Dr., Milwaukee, to RCK by Southland Corp. for $230,000;
– The retail facility at 7605 W. Lisbon Ave., Milwaukee, to RCK by Southland Corp. for $200,000;
– The retail facility at 5835 W. Hampton Ave., Milwaukee, to RCK by Southland Corp., for $230,000.
Judson & Associates
Badgerland Investors has purchased a 30,361-square-foot property at 650 Industrial Ave., Hartland, from Patti Davies.
Other sales announced by Judson include:
– 26,000-square-foot facility at 54 Capitol Dr., Oconomowoc, to T&G LLC by Northwest Real Estate;
– 8,400-square-foot facility at 1921 S. West Ave., Waukesha, by The Bemar Group from Michael Kelliher;
– Two acres of land at 21600 W. Capitol Dr., Brookfield, sold by Harold and Betty Krueger;
– Three acres of land at Capitol Drive and Gumina Road, Brookfield, by East-West from Betty Shalmo.
Biehn Construction of Kenosha has sold a 15,868-square-foot office and warehouse building at N114 W19049 Clinton Dr. in Germantown. The two-tenant property was sold for $650,000 to ALC Inc., which is currently occupying 8,000 square feet of space. The remaining space is leased to Baseman, a flooring installer for gymnasiums.
Bob Ford, Susan Ford, and Tim Ley of Waukford LLC have purchased an industrial building at 1419 Poplar Dr. in Waukesha. The 7,500-square-foot building will be converted into a multi-tenant facility with Waukesha Appliance leasing a unit to store appliances and Ford Construction Co. leasing another unit.
Ogden & Co.
A commercial parcel of land at 10115 W. Loomis Rd., Franklin, was sold to Switchback Enterprises, which intends to develop the land, zoned “community business.” The property measures 2.62 acres and was purchased from Bill Katzman.
The Newhealth Building LLC purchased a two-story 12,000-square-foot office building along the Capitol Drive corridor in Pewaukee, at 1155 Quail Court. Newhealth Building will used the facility for its medical offices on the upper level, and will lease out the remaining 6,000 square feet. The purchase price was $1,475,000.
A 16,800-square-foot commercial building at 2213 W. North Ave. has been purchased by Chun Lee and Jong Kim. The building, formerly a BioLife Plasma Services location will be redeveloped for retail use.
– 2,477 square feet of office space at 1011 N. Mayfair Rd., Wauwatosa, by Spider Logic;
– 2,267 square feet of office space at 3077 N. Mayfair Rd., Wauwatosa, by Milwaukee Career College
– 989 square feet of office space at N16 W23233 Stone Ridge Dr., Pewaukee, by Camp Manito-wish YMCA;
– 955 square feet of office space at 2433 N. Mayfair Rd., Wauwatosa, by Family Options Counseling.
James T. Barry Co.
– 36,00 square feet of space at 2081 S. 56th St., West Allis, to West Allis Electric.
– 112,114 square feet of industrial and warehouse space at 525 W. Marquette Ave., Oak Creek, by Henkel Corp. from Centerpoint Properties Trust, for $3.65 per square foot.
– 111,000 square feet of industrial space at 6625 and 6565 N. 60th St., Milwaukee, by Sellars Absorbent Materials.
Judson & Associates
– 2,117 square feet of space at 16230 W. Lincoln Ave., New Berlin, by Zentec Industries from Jim Brick;
– 4,132 square feet of space at W220 N7136 Townline Rd., Lannon, by CS Motorsports from Tim Nitschke;
– 26,000 square feet of space at 54 Capitol Dr., Oconomowoc, by Fiberesin from T&G LLC;
– 4,200 square feet of space at W226 N900 Eastmound Dr., Pewaukee, by Systems & Hardware from Nagawicka View Dairy Farm;
– 1,000 square feet of space at 5800 Broad St., Greendale, by Origins Therapeutic Massage;
– 1,100 square feet of space at 860 Rose Dr., Hartland, by Edward Jones from Nagawicka View Dairy Farm.
Teacher’s Retirement Systems, State of Illinois, has leased 5,624 square feet of office and warehouse space to Jeff Watts, of Watts Communications. The space is in the Crossroads Corporate Center I at 20900 Swenson Dr. in Waukesha.
Joe Strohbusch, president of Source One Distribution, has leased 15,070 square feet of space at 5560 Park Dr., Butler. Source One Distribution is a distribution company for its corporate parent company, Alpine Insulation. Source One chose the location because of its proximity to one of its Alpine Insulation locations as well as its customers.
Ogden & Co.
– 2,477 square feet of office space at 1011 N. Mayfair Rd., Wauwatosa, leased by Wipfli Ulrich Bertelson’s Spider Logic Division.
– 1,849 square feet of office space at 330 S. Executive Dr., Brookfield, to Sunbelt Business Brokers of Wisconsin;
– 4,800 square feet of industrial space at 16255 W. Lincoln Ave., New Berlin, to International Production Technologies
May 30, 2003 Small Business Times, Milwaukee