Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:50 am
Get a head start on the Labor Day weekend with the BizTimes Bubbler
- Thursday, Sept. 1 through Sunday, Sept. 4 Harley-Davidson will host the Milwaukee Rally throughout the city. For more information on paid and free events and locations visit www.milwaukeerally.com
- Thursday, Sept. 1 through Sunday, Sept. 4 St. Francis Days will be held at St. Francis Memorial Park at South Packard and East Denton Avenues. Live music, entertainment and food will be available. Cost to attend is free.
- Friday, Sept. 2 Fish Fry & A Flick will be held at Discovery World, 500 N. Harbor Drive. This week, The Big Lebowski will be played. Cost for a fish fry is $9.95, films are free to attend and other food items are available.
- Friday, Sept. 2 through Sunday, Sept. 4 The Wisconsin Highland Games will be held at the Waukesha Expo Center, 1000 Northview Road in Waukesha. Celtic competitions, performances, demonstrations, and traditions will be featured. Tickets are $7 in advance or $10 at the door. For more information visit: www.wisconsinscottish.org
- Saturday, Sept. 3 Made in Milwaukee festival will be held at Cathedral Square Park in downtown Milwaukee from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Festival will feature local entertainment, food, businesses and nonprofits. Cost to attend is free. Visit www.madeinmilwaukee.org for more information and a detailed schedule of events.
- Monday, Sept. 5 The All-City People’s Parade, a collaboration between the Milwaukee Public Theatre and the Milwaukee Mask and Puppet Theatre, will be held in downtown Milwaukee. The parade is free to attend. For more information or for the parade route visit www.milwaukeepublictheatre.org/parade.