Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 10:01 am
Get a head start on the weekend with the BizTimes Bubbler!
- Thursday, Dec. 17, Red Arrow Park skating rink, 920 N. Water St., Milwaukee, opens for the season. Skate rentals are available for $6, otherwise skating is free with your own skates. Contact (414) 289-8791 for more information.
- Thursday, Dec. 17, through Tuesday, Dec. 22, Dickens Dinner at the Pabst Mansion, 2000 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee. The Bartolotta Restaurant Group will host the traditional holiday dinner in the decorated Pabst Mansion with seatings at 5:15 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Cost to attend is $80-$89. Contact: (414) 727-6980 or visit http://www.bartolottas.com/docs/events.html for more information.
- Friday, Dec. 18, through Sunday, Dec. 27, The Milwaukee Ballet presents the Nutcracker at the Marcus Center for Performing Arts, 929 N. Water St., Milwaukee from Friday, Dec. 11, through Sunday, Dec. 27. The production of the traditional performance includes more than 150 children from the Milwaukee Ballet School, young singers from the Milwaukee Children’s Choir and live accompaniment by the Milwaukee Ballet Orchestra. It also features 132 costumes and over 300 costume fittings. Tickets to the performance range from $18-68. To order or for additional information, call (414) 902-2103 or visit www.milwaukeeballet.org.
- Friday, Dec. 18, and Saturday, Dec. 19, The Milwaukee Mile will host the AMSOIL Championship Snocross Series at the Milwaukee Mile National. The race is the second of nine national events in the ACSS featuring pro racers from across the country, regional amateur competitions and freestyle performances. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.isocracing.com.
- Saturday, Dec. 19, The Milwaukee Bucks take on the Sacramento Kings at the Bradley Center. Tip off is scheduled for 7:30 p.m.