Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:55 am
- Thursday, Sept. 30 Ameriprise Financial will host a women only informational seminar at the South Shore Yacht Club, 2300 E. Nock St., from 6 to 8 p.m. Diane Konrath of Organized Transformations Kimberly Gomez of Impeccable Image and Kathy Engel of Mary Kay will present at the women only special event. Refreshments and light hors d’oeurves will be provided. RSVP by Friday, Sept. 24 to Dylan Seubert at (262) 641-4100 x111. The event is free to attend, for more information click here.
- Tuesday, Oct. 5 Volunteer with YP Impact at the Waukesha County Historical Society & Museum, 101 W. Main St., in Waukesha, from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Volunteers will help museum executives prepare for the Night at the Museum events. Free admission, refreshments and pizza will be provided. To register, click here.
- Thursday, Oct. 14 BizTimes Media will host its annual Get Smarter Conference at Potowatomi Bingo and Casino’s Woodland Dreams ballroom from 7:30 to 9 a.m. Karen Vernal, president and owner of Vernal Management Consultants LLC will be the keynote speaker. Panel discussions on executive and workforce development will follow the keynote address. Cost to attend is $50 per person or $400 per table of eight. To register visit www.biztimes.com/smart
- Tuesday, Oct. 19 The Milwaukee School of Engineering’s Business Excellence Consortium will host its first event in a series of free Business Community Outreach events in the Todd Wehr Auditorium, 1047 N. Broadway. Each event will feature a keynote speaker who will share information on a current issue followed by interactive discussion groups facilitated by MSOE business faculty and BEC executive coaches. All events will run from 7:30 until 10:45 a.m. Parking is free and registration is required for all of the events. The first event will feature keynote speaker Gary Vroman, president and chief executive officer of Ladish Co., who will share the Ladish Success Story. To register, click here or call (800) 321-6763.
- Wednesday, Oct. 27 BizTimes Media will host the Wealth Management Summit at the Pfister Hotel Imperial Ballroom, 434 W. Wisconsin Ave., from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. Jeff Matthews, former Wall Street oil analyst for Merrill Lynch and hedge fund founder will be the keynote speaker, and will share insights and observations of Warren Buffet’s investing success strategy. Attendees will receive a copy of Matthews’ book, Pilgrimage to Warren Buffett’s Omaha: A Hedge Fund Manager’s Dispatches from Inside the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting. Cost to attend is $65 per person or $520 for a corporate table of eight. To register, visit www.biztimes.com/wealth.
- Saturday, Oct. 30 The Marcus Corporation will celebrate its 75th anniversary with a black tie gala at The Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee. The event will feature award-winning performer Al Jarreau, an anniversary presentation, recognition of the top achievers in the company’s associate volunteer campaign and special surprises. All proceeds from the event will benefit the United Way and the United Performing Arts Fund in Milwaukee. The evening’s events will begin at 6:00 p.m. with cocktails and hors d’ oeuvres. Individual tickets and table sponsorships are available. To purchase tickets or to sponsor a table, please contact Peggy Williams-Smith at 414-905-1154. For more information about the company’s 75th anniversary activities and celebration sweepstakes, please visit www.marcus75.com.