Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:57 am
- Tuesday, June 8 Marquette University High School, 3306 W. Michigan St., will host the Milwaukee Inventors’ Forum beginning at 5:30 p.m. A panel of Milwaukee experts representing businesses of all sizes will come together to discuss international sourcing issues and other topics including letters of credit, international patent protection, quality control and delivery, and contact enforcement issues. The forum is free to attend, for more information click here
Thursday, June 10 The Waukesha County Chamber of Commerce will host the 2010 Top Ten Small Businesses of the Year award ceremony at Coutnry Springs Hotel, 2810 Golf Road Pewaukee from 11:30 to 1:30 p.m. The awards will recognize ten organizations with awards and also name the SmallBusiness of the Year award. Cost to attend is $50 for chamber members or $55 for nonmembers. To see a list of the award winners or to register visit www.waukesha.org
- Monday, June 21 Wisconsin Lutheran High School will host its 20th annual Friends of Wisco Golf Outing at Evergreen Golf Club in Elkhorn. Proceeds from the outing will go towards the purchase of 14-passenger vans for the high school Registration is limited and will be booked on a first come basis. For more information or to register visit wlhs.org and click on the golf outing link.
- Thursday, June 10 Cardinal Stritch University will host its annual Summer Festival at the Joan Steele Stein Center for Communication Studies and Fine Arts on the Cardinal Stritch campus, 6801 N. Yates Road, from 5 until 8 p.m. Celebrate the beginning of summer with the University. All proceeds from the event go to benefit the art department and art scholarships. The event will feature wine tastings, student and faculty art sale, and live music. Cost to attend is $20. To register or for more information visit: www.stritch.edu/summerfestival or call (414) 410-4939.
- Friday, June 11 The Women Business Owners of Milwaukee will sponsor a business building workshop with national speakers Raymond Reese and Brian Tracy at Hotel Metro in downtown Milwaukee from 7 to 9 a.m. The seminar topic is entitled, Would you like to double your business without working twice as hard. Cost to attend is $20. To register, email Cheryl Muskus at email@example.com or register online here.
- Wednesday, July 21 The Waukesha County Chamber of Commerce will host its annual BIG One Golf Outing at Ironwood Golf Course in Sussex. Registration is now open, for more information visit www.waukesha.org
- Monday, July 26 Clement Manor will host its 10th Annual Celebrity Golf Classic at the Wisconsin Country Club, 6200 W. Good Hope Rd. Participation in the outing will support Alzheimer’s and dementia care programs and services for Clement Manor residents, families, staff and community. Those interested can choose to play in the outing, become a sponsor, provide auction items, or make cash donations. To register, visit www.clementmanor.com. For questions or for further information, please call Maria Watson at 414-546-7351 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.