BizTimes Media has announced the recipients of its 2014 I.Q. (Innovation Quotient) Awards.
The awards salute companies for their business innovations.
The I.Q. Awards recipients are:
- Badger Meter Inc., a Brown Deer-based manufacturer that developed BEACON Advanced Metering Analytics, a cellular-based meter reading product.
- Briggs & Stratton Corp., a Wauwatosa-based manufacturer of small engines that developed an “Innovation Showcase” to bring several new products to the marketplace.
- Dynamis Software Corp., a West Allis-based inventor of Dynamic Plan Designer, a cloud-based software system for health insurance brokers.
- Hydro-Thermal Corp., a Waukesha-based manufacturer that invented “The Smart Cooking System.”
- MillerCoors, a brewing company that has developed an exclusive, robust system of environmental sustainability in the brewing process in Milwaukee.
- National Business Furniture, a Milwaukee-based company that opened a new 15,000-square-foot showroom in abandoned retail space in The Shops of Grand Avenue in downtown Milwaukee.
- Odyne Systems LLC, a Waukesha-based manufacturer that developed hybrid drive systems for medium and heavy duty vehicles.
- Okanjo, a Milwaukee-based e-commerce service company that provides cloud-based solutions for retailers, small businesses and nonprofit organizations.
- OS Inc., a Pewaukee-based provider of specialized revenue cycle management services for the health care industry, which developed a new “efficientC” program to classify insurance claims for processing in Obamacare.
- Radian Corp., a Brookfield-based inventor of the Heated Chair, an office chair with a built-in, programmable and rechargeable heater.
The I.Q. Awards will be presented during the Bravo! Entrepreneur and I.Q. Awards Luncheon to be held at the BizExpo on Wednesday, May 21, at the Potawatomi Bingo Casino in Milwaukee.