Last updated on May 13th, 2019 at 02:21 pm
Want to find a consultant that works for your situation? Here are some questions to ask:
– How much of my time can I devote to this problem?
– What role can I play in solving this problem?
– What resource internal and external options (including people, time and money) are available relative to this problem?
– What role can a consultant play?
– What past experience has the consultant had with this kind of problem?
– Can I speak with the consultant’s previous clients who had similar problems?
– What are the consultant’s pricing and contracting policies?
– What other issues might impact this situation and what can I do about them?
By asking the right questions up front, you can avoid surprises later on.