BizTimes Media has named the winners of its 2016 Bravo! Entrepreneur and I.Q. (Innovation Quotient) Awards.
The Bravo! Entrepreneur Awards salute dynamic and visionary leaders in business. They have demonstrated strong business growth, as well as considerable impact in the community. The nominations were submitted by readers and affirmed by the BizTimes Media editorial team.
The Bravo! Entrepreneur recipients are:
- Dale Helgeson, DP Electronic Recycling
- Mark Irgens, Irgens Partners LLC
- Juli Kaufmann, Fix Development
- William Mortimore, Keystone Insights, Inc.
- Tom & Jim Palzewicz, ActionCOACH
- Cory Passineau, C&D Automated Systems
- Andrew Seter, Sensia Wellness
- John West, BomBoard LLC
The recipients of I.Q. Awards for innovation in business are:
- Agro Biosciences Inc.
- Astronautics Corp. of America
- Brew City Brand
- Briggs & Stratton Corp.
- Connected Technology Solutions
- Fiserv Inc.
- Millennium Forms LLC
- Seiva Technologies
- Wellntel Inc.
The Bravo! Entrepreneur Awards and I.Q. Awards will be presented to the recipients at a luncheon during the 2016 BizExpo, to be held Wednesday, May 18, at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino in Milwaukee.
To register to attend the awards luncheon, visit www.biztimes.com/bravo.