Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 09:56 am
BizTimes Media recently held the fourth annual Fittest Execs Forum and Awards at the Harley-Davidson Museum in Downtown Milwaukee. The event honored more than 100 executives that participated in the Fittest Execs Individual Competition, in addition to companies that participated in the Team Competition and nominated for the Corporate Wellness Award. A panel presentation from local executives highlighted some wellness best practices and fitness routines of their top level executives. Panelists included: David Carpenter, president of Chr. Hansen Inc.; Larry Schreiber, president and general manager of Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield; Mary Starr, executive vice president of The Starr Group; and Bill LaMacchia Jr., president of The Mark Travel Corporation. The winners of the competition included:
Corporate Wellness Award: Caliendo-Savio Enterprises (CSE), Chr. Hansen Inc. and Serigraph Inc.
- Age 25-39: Tina Semotan, executive director of client services at HNI Risk Services Inc.
- Age 40-49: Kathy Flater, owner of Central Office Systems.
- Age 50+: Nancy Morgan, senior vice president of operations of Corporate Central Credit Union.
- Age 25-39: Jeff Hoffman, executive vice president of Judson & Associates S.C.
- Age 40-49: Steve Hipp, president of Athea Packaging.
- Age 50+: Paul Muzzey, president of Capital Investment Services of America Inc.
Team Competition: Serigraph Inc.
Most Improved: Robert Gross, president of Gross Automation.
To view the 2010 Fittest Exec highlight reel click on the video below.