Last updated on July 7th, 2019 at 02:35 pm
Tempo Milwaukee, a professional women’s organization that advocates leadership and mentorship, has created a new development program for up-and-coming women leaders.
The two-year program, Emerge, will coach next generation women leaders through professional development and networking opportunities.
“We recognize that leadership begins early in one’s career,” Jennifer Dirks, president and chief executive officer of Tempo Milwaukee, said in a statement. “Through Emerge, our goal is to nurture and elevate that next generation of women leaders who already are well on their way to the C-Suite and executive ranks. There are no better mentors than Tempo Milwaukee’s members to support a growing pool of emerging women leaders.”
Emerge’s inaugural class is composed of 40 women from 34 Milwaukee companies – mid-career professionals who are leaders in their workplaces and involved in the community. Tempo selected program participants from a pool of nominations submitted by organization members.
Emerge class members are:
* Jessica Albrecht; Wells Fargo Advisors
* Maggie Beckley; Aurora Health Care
* Becky Davidson; Nelson Schmidt
* Tiffany Davister; Ernst & Young, LLP
* LaTonya Dowell-Jacobs; Enterforce, Inc.
* Janine Emmer; Associated Bank
* Leah Fiasca; Greater Milwaukee Committee
* Jenny Franke; Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
* Betsy Fryda; Palermo’s Pizza
* Jamie Grab; Experis
* Ann Granitz; BMO Harris Bank
* Leah Guest; Joy Global Inc.
* Nicole Gulatz; American Red Cross
* Leslie Gutierrez; Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C.
* Elizabeth Hummitzsch; Mueller Communications
* Gina Johnson; Rexnord
* Regina Levchets; JLL Jones Lang LaSalle
* Beth Loebl; Northwestern Mutual
* Katie Marshall; PNC Business Credit
* Kate McDonald; U.S. Bank
* Rebecca Mitich; Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek S.C.
* Ann Marie Moss; Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
* Regina Newcomb; Northwestern Mutual
* Kristen Pisani; Ernst & Young; LLP
* Adriana Ramirez; GMR Marketing
* Kelly Rauch; GMR Marketing
* Elizabeth Scalf; Heartland Advisors, Inc.
* Christine Schulz; Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin
* Heather Sechler; Goodwill TalentBridge, LLC
* Tracy Smith; Experis
* Jennifer Smith-Hulbert; Wisconsin Athletic Club
* Kirstin Stahl; Wells Fargo Asset Management
* Denise Thomas; MillerCoors
* Mary Jo Trotter; Baird
* Lisa Truong; Thrivent Financial
* Monique Valeriano; Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation
* Ashley Voelz; Artisan Partners Limited Partnership
* Jessica Vollrath Huebner; Vollrath Associates, Inc.
* Tiffany Walker; General Mills
* Ann Woelfel; Baird
Marilyn Krause, a director at The Lowe Group and chair of the Tempo Milwaukee Emerge sub-committee, said the first group of participants is “accomplished” and “diverse.”
“We look forward to extending our mission to another generation of women leaders who will take their place in the Milwaukee business community and beyond,” Krause said.