Aurora Health Care has purchased six buildings that house the Milwaukee health care system's medical centers and clinics in Franklin, Kenosha, Winnebago County and Sheboygan County for a combined total of $61.5 million.
[caption id="attachment_338796" align="alignright" width="356"]
Aurora Health Care bought the Aurora Medical Center building in Oshkosh, 855 N. Westhaven Dr., for $21.4 million.[/caption]
Badger Re Portfolio I, LLC, based in Toledo, Ohio, sold each of the properties to Aurora, according to state records. Badger Re Portfolio I is registered to Welltower Inc., a health care real estate investment trust.
The purchased properties and sale prices include:
- The Aurora St. Luke's Health Center building in Franklin, 9200 W. Loomis Road, for $9.4 million.
- The Aurora Medical Center building in Kenosha, 10400 75th St., for $24 million.
- The Aurora Medical Center building in Oshkosh, 855 N. Westhaven Dr., for $21.4 million.
- The Aurora Sheboygan Clinic building, 1813 Ashland Ave., for $3.3 million
- A clinic building at 2636 Eastern Ave. in Plymouth for $2.4 million.
- The Aurora Sheboygan Clinic building at 313 S. Main St. in Cedar Grove for $900,978.
Calls to Aurora representatives regarding the purchases were not returned Wednesday.