CB Richard Ellis
- Micro Center, a computer and electronics retailer, recently purchased the 5.7-acre former car dealership at 11221-333 W. Burleigh St., Wauwatosa, for $1.35 million.
Grubb & Ellis|Apex Commercial
- DWA LLC purchased the 15,311-square-foot Freedom Building office building at N80 W12878 Fond du Lac Ave., Menomonee Falls, from GSKW LLC.
- Value Beauty Store purchased the 14,167-square-foot building at 7713 W. Capitol Dr., Milwaukee, from Walgreens Co.
- Kitty Glantz Real Estate Trust purchased 12,300 square feet of industrial space at 7000 W. Marcia Road, Milwaukee, from PPI LLC.
Judson & Associates
- Nakayla LLC purchased a 100,282-square-foot building at 2500 W. Cornell St., Milwaukee, from Equitable Bank.
- CTC Mukwonago LLC purchased a 42,164-square-foot building at 909 Perkins Dr., Mukwonago, from John B. Heller as receiver for Monster Investments LLC.
NAI MLG Commercial
- Distribution Depot LLC purchased a 10,000-square-foot building at 1988 Energy Dr., East Troy, from KS Energy Services Inc.
- West Shore Holdings LLC purchased a 10,000-square-foot building at N27 W23477 Paul Road, Pewaukee, from Muenster Paul Road LLC.
- The Road Real Estate LLC d.b.a. Denny’s Restaurant purchased a 5,499-square-foot building at 7822 W. Capitol Dr., Milwaukee, from Paul Borouxis.
Ogden & Company
- Maplewood Associates LLC purchased the 40-unit Maplewoods Apartments complex at 3017 Six Mile Road and 6900 Middle Road in Caledonia for $2.25 million.