- Friday, June 25, RedLine Milwaukee will host its Second Annual “Art Auction Fundraiser from 7 to 9 p.m. The auction will feature work from both local and national artists priced from $20 – $4,000. The auction will also include RedLine’s first ever art lottery. The Jason Spottek Jazz Ensemble will be performing. General admission cost is $10 per person. Tickets will be available at the door.
- Saturday, June 26, Elite Sports Clubs will host its Breakfast at Wimbledon fundraiser for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), Southeastern Wisconsin chapter, at Mequon Elite Sports Club, 11616 N. Port Washington Road beginning at 10 a.m. Guests will enjoy a traditional English-style breakfast while seated at center court on the club’s tennis court. Wimbledon tennis will be shown live on a large outdoor screen. The menu for the event will be catered by the Marcus Corporation and include an entrée of strawberries and cream, crumpets, bangers (British sausage), french toast, eggs, potatoes, tea, champagne and more. Following breakfast, all attendees can enjoy the Mequon Elite Sports Club for the remainder of the day, including the recently completed indoor and outdoor salt-water pools, exercise equipment and family gym. Cost to attend is $35 for adults and $10 for children and under. Guests are encouraged to wear their tennis whites and tickets can be purchased by calling (262) 241-4250.
- Thursday, July 8, the Third Annual Refashion for Life charity fashion show will be held at the Callen Construction Grounds and Showroom, S63 W13131 Janesville Road, Muskego. The show combines the latest in summer and fall fashion in conjunction with fashionable products for the home, including countertops, cabinetry, windows, plumbing and light fixtures. Cost to attend is $40 per person.
- Monday, July 19, the St. Francis Foundation will host its annual golf outing at Tuckaway Country Club. Participation in the outing will benefit the children educated at the Child Development Center of St. Joseph and the senior residents who call Villa St. Francis their home. Those interested can choose to play in the outing, provide raffle or auction items, or make cash donations. For questions or for further information, call the St. Francis Foundation office at (414) 645-5337, ext 270
- Monday, July 28, Wegener CPAs and Consultants LLP will host a Health Care Tax Credit & HIRE Act Seminar for nonprofits from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. at Wegener offices, 6737 W. Washington St., West Allis. The seminar will discuss what the new small business health care tax means for nonprofit and other tax-exempt organizations. Attendees will learn which employers are eligible for the credit, what the maximum credit allowed is, how the credit is calculated and how the credit is claimed. Kim Ruef, partner with Wegner CPAs & Consultants will discuss these tax breaks. The seminar is free to attend. For more information and to register click here.
To view additional calendar items or to submit your own events please visit the BizTimes.com calendar