Waukesha-based Total Team Construction LLC was awarded the design/build contract for Concordia University Wisconsin – Miller Parkway Center. Concordia will lease 7,833 square feet of space in a multi-tenant building, located at 1670 South Miller Parkway in the Village of West Milwaukee. Concordia University Wisconsin’s current south side location, at South 35th Street and Scott Street, will remain open until construction is completed. Then it will be closed. Concordia will also close its Hales Corners center at 5301 S. 108th St., and consolidate its operations into the new location in West Milwaukee. The center is expected will open in March 2010.