As we prepare to turn the page on another successful calendar year at BizTimes Media, it is a special thrill to end our annual programming lineup with our Health Care Heroes Awards program.
As a live event, the Health Care Heroes breakfast is a highlight of the holiday season for our company. That’s because we get to shine our spotlight on people and organizations that are making a positive difference in the community on the front lines of health care.
They are “heroes” in every sense of the word:
- They are finding treatments and cures for sick children.
- They are developing new medical technologies, treatments and devices.
- They are providing nutritional advice.
- They are treating people with mental illness.
- They are providing dental care.
- They are promoting wellness.
- They are caring for the elderly.
- They are tending to people with developmental disabilities.
- They are volunteering to serve others.
It is an honor to give these amazing folks a tip of the cap in the spirit of the season. Please take a few moments to read their stories here. And should you cross their paths, be sure to give them a “thank you” for their service. They deserve it!
Meet the Heroes:
Advancements in Health Care
Dr. Michael Mitchell, Investigator, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Research Institute
Justin Mortara, Ph.D., Chief executive officer, Mortara Instrument Inc.