They are (Forbes 400 ranking in parenthesis):
- (41) John Menard Jr., founder of Menards, $11.5 billion net worth
- (77) Herbert Kohler Jr. and family, Kohler Company, $7.2 billion
- (79) Diane Hendricks, Hendricks Holding Company and ABC Supply Co., $7 billion
- (195) H. Fisk Johnson, S.C. Johnson & Sons, $3.9 billion
- (195) S. Curtis Johnson, S.C. Johnson & Sons, $3.9 billion
- (195) Helen Johnson-Leipold, S.C. Johnson & Sons, $3.9 billion
- (207) Judy Faulkner, Epic Systems, $3.8 billion
- (225) James Cargill II, Cargill Inc., $3.6 billion
The wealthiest Americans, according to the Forbes 400 list, are: Jeff Bezos of Amazon, $114 billion; Bill Gates of Microsoft, $106 billion; Warren Buffet of Berkshire Hathaway, $80.8 billion; and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, $69.6 billion.
Also noteworthy, President Donald Trump ranked 275th with a net worth of $3.1 billion.
Milwaukee Bucks co-owner James Dinan ranked 370th with a net worth of $2.2 billion.