Clifton Gunderson will present the webinar “M&A Today: Financial Reporting and Tax Implications” on Wednesday, Feb. 17 at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. The free, hour-long webinar will discuss valuation, tax and legal issues that are changing in the M&A industry, which has gained traction as the economy has recovered. Registration is required at http://www.cliftoncpa.com/Resources/Events.
Associated Bank will present the webinar “Trends in Online Fraud” on Tuesday, Feb. 9 from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Todd Adler, senior vice president and director of Treasury Management Services, and Joseph Smits, senior vice president and chief information security officer, will discuss:
- Associated’s experts in fraud prevention.
- Scams specifically targeting businesses and business owners.
- How fraudsters use social engineering to obtain critical information.
- The importance of employee education and internal controls.
- How companies can protect themselves from online fraud.
- Emerging technology available to combat fraud.
The complimentary webinar is open to everyone. Registration is required. For more information about Associated Bank’s Business Knowledge Series or to register for the webinar, visit www.associatedbank.com/businessknowledgeseries.