Last updated on July 2nd, 2019 at 10:00 am
Pewaukee Chamber honors award winners
The Pewaukee Chamber of Commerce announced the recipients of its 2010 Community Awards. Winners will be honored at the annual Awards banquet on Wednesday, Jan. 27 at Western Lakes Golf, W287 N1963 Oakton Road, Pewaukee.
This year’s award winners are:
- Person of the Year: Terry Jannsen, president of Jannsen & Company
- Small Business of the Year: Bank of Memories and Flowers, owner Melissa Maas
- Medium Business of the Year: Bubba’s Frozen Custard, owner Tim Brown
- Large Business of the Year: Country Springs Hotel, general manager Nancy Richards
Menomonee Falls Community Chamber presents awards
The Menomonee Falls Community Chamber also announced recent award winners including the JCPenney store located on County Line Road in Menomonee Falls that received the Community Improvement Award. Other award winners included:
- Captain of Industry Award: Wacker Neuson Corporation
- Captain of Industry Award: Harley-Davidson Powertrain Operations
- Volunteer of the Year: Michelle Greiner, senior HR generalist at JW Speaker.
- President’s Award: Mary Brunner, SimplexGrinnell
- Chamber Business Award: Michael Stelter, ActionCOACH
- Community Betterment Award: Menomonee Falls Little League
- Larry Stewart Humanitarian Award: Jim Jeskewitz
Advertising & Public Relations
Boelter + Lincoln Marketing Communications, Milwaukee, added Shannon Novotny as senior account executive. Novotny will help lead the Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau account.
Zizzo Group Advertising and PR, Milwaukee, has added Alyssa Feuerer to its account services team as an account executive. She comes to the firm with extensive experience in program management, event marketing and promotions.
The Athletic Department at Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, hired Hannah Wagner as the new assistant coach for track and field and cross country. Wagner was formerly an All-American athlete at Bethany College in Kansas where she holds six school records in jumps, multi-events, and relays. Before coming to CUW this year Wagner was the graduate assistant for track and cross country at Springfield College in Massachusetts.
Community Memorial Hospital, Menomonee Falls, recently added four doctors to its medical staff. They include: Dr. Joseph Ahn, emergency medicine; Dr. Alexei Agapitov, cardiology; Dr. Lauren Doughty-McDonald, dermatology and Dr. Jacob Frick, orthopedics.
Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group recently added Dr. Mohammad Heder, Neurologist to its medical staff at the St. Joseph Campus in Milwaukee.