BizTimes Media will host a three-part webinar series focused on how nonprofit leaders are navigating the COVID-19 crisis.
The “Candid Conversations in Nonprofit Leadership” series will feature live video chat discussions among Milwaukee-area nonprofit executives about leadership, innovation, staying the course during a crisis and preparing for a new normal.
The first webinar will be held Friday at 10 a.m. and will focus on virtual fundraising and changing services during COVID-19. Register here for Friday’s webinar.
The series includes:
May 29, 10-11 a.m.: Virtual fundraising and changing services amid COVID-19
- Patty Metropulos, president and CEO of Kathy’s House
- Michael Gosman, president and CEO of Acts Housing
- Ginny Finn, president and CEO of YWCA Southeast Wisconsin
June 12, 10-11 a.m.: Staying the course during a crisis
- Tim Baack, president and CEO of Pathfinders
- Mike Thirtle, president and CEO of Bethesda Lutheran Services
- John Hyatt , president and CEO of IMPACT, Inc.
June 26, 10-11 a.m.: Preparing for a new normal
- Chad Bauman, executive director of Milwaukee Repertory Theater
- Lynnea Katz-Petted, CEO of Revitalize Milwaukee
- Peter Engel, president and CEO of Easterseals Southeast Wisconsin
BizTimes Milwaukee associate editor Lauren Anderson will moderate the panel discussions.
Get more news and insight in the May 25 issue of BizTimes Milwaukee. Subscribe to get updates in your inbox here.