BizTimes Milwaukee is seeking nominations for the 2010 IQ (Innovation Quotient) Awards to honor southeastern Wisconsin companies that are generating innovative products, services or processes.
The nominated companies must be based in Wisconsin and have a physical presence in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington, Sheboygan, Racine, Walworth or Kenosha County.
- Abersham Composite Manufacturing, a Waukesha company that patented a new technology to convert waste glass and resin into a new composite building material that is superior to wood and is resistant to hurricanes, mold, insects, fires and earthquakes.
- Environmental Systems Inc., a Waukesha company that developed Environmental Systems University, a customized corporate training curriculum.
- Kahler Slater Inc., a Milwaukee company that developed Total Experience Design, a unique architectural design process.
- Metavante Corp., a Brown Deer company that developed a text message banking system.
- Mortara Instrument Inc., a Milwaukee company that developed the ELI 10 Electrocardiograph, an ultra-portable, handheld medical device.
- Murphy Marketing Research/Trendtown, a Thiensville company that developed a proprietary process for generating new product ideas for companies.
- Patina Solutions, a Milwaukee company that created a new staffing model that provides talented and experienced professionals age 50 and over for special projects or organizational support.
- Reproductive Specialty Center, a Milwaukee medical company that provides leading-edge, minimally invasive treatments for patients with gynecological or urological problems.
- ShoreTrips, a Milwaukee company that developed an online system for booking unique and personalized excursions for independent travelers, mostly on cruise ships.
- Technology In A Box LLC, a Milwaukee company that provides turnkey accounting and technology consulting services to businesses nationwide.