BizTimes Media has announced the finalists in its 2014 Fittest Execs competition.
FEMALE 25 – 39
- Jessica Connors, Executive Director of Operations, Core Health Group
- Heather Mangold, President, Mangold Creative
- Andrea Tarrell, Director of Marketing, HNI
FEMALE 40 – 49
- Maureen Arndt, Vice President of Operations, The Starr Group
- Dominique Beaudin, Director of Technology, HNI
- Susie Falk, President, The Falk Group
- Patricia Metropulos, Executive Director & CEO, Kathy’s House
- Patti Schauer, VP- Finance/HR, Core Creative Inc.
- Wendy Brucker, Administrative Manager, KHS USA Inc.
- Kim Deandrea, Director – Personal Insurance, David Insurance Agency
- Bette Hanel, Executive Director, Laurel Oaks
- Mary Starr, Executive Vice President, The Starr Group
- Lori Zindl, President, OS Inc.
MALE 25 – 39
- Matt Bilitz, Director of Mission Advancement, Wisconsin Lutheran High School
- Mike Mangold, Lion Tamer, Mangold Creative
- Matt Shumlas, Director, Sales & Account Mgmt, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kyle Smith, Owner, Heaven & Earth Acupuncture
- Cameron Yazdani, Director, Schenck SC
MALE 40 – 49
- Tom Bruseth, President, Warehouse Equipment
- Michael Lovell, President, Marquette University
- Mike Sekula, Vice President Supply Chain Management, Inpro
- Jeff Weis, Managing Partner, Masters Building Solutions
- David Woida, Senior VP/ Managing Director, NorthMarq Capital
- Christopher Gorenc, President, Converted Products Inc.
- Mike Kwiatkowski, Vice President, PNC Bank
- Glen Ringwall, Co Founder, Ringwall Manion Group UBS Private Wealth
- Ron Stokes, C.O.O., Roaring Fork Restaurant Group
- Joe Swanson, SVP of Operations, Regal Ware Inc.
- BDO USA LLP
Kevin Dallman, Jenna Hirschboeck, Lori Langholz, Chris Mueller
- Hanson Dodge Creative
Tony Maurer, Ilya Slootsky, Mike Stefaniak, Sarah Van Elzen
- Healics Inc.
Nicole Isler, Michael Naparalla, Patti Plough, Pam Punak
- Schenck SC
Tyler Carlson, Kathy Lakritz, Terri Lillesand, Cameron Yazdani
- The Starr Group
Maureen Arndt, Brendt Johannsen, Mary Starr, Nick Starr
The annual Fittest Execs initiative works to promote health and wellness in the workplace, starting at the executive level. The competitors were evaluated on biometric screenings and fitness tests eight weeks apart to compare scores and determine the most improved and best overall test-out scores.
The winners will be announced at an awards presentation on Tuesday, Nov. 18, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Wisconsin Athletic Club, N91W15700 Falls Parkway in Menomonee Falls. The event will include networking with local business leaders, information about health and wellness trends, a “plank-off” competition and a cocktail reception. The public is welcome to attend.
For more information or to register, visit www.biztimes.com/fit.