The annual BizExpo conference, which is presented by BizTimes Media and will be held on Wednesday, May 18, at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, will include numerous business strategy seminars offering learning opportunities for attendees.
Seminar topics will include:
- The ROI from Executive Coaching
- Why Your Website Isn’t Converting
- Content Marketing & Native Advertising – What Are They and How Do They Work Together?
- The Secret to Cold Calling Success
- Why Should I Work Here?
- Taking Family Out of the Family Business
- Talent Management Strategies for Small Business
- Develop the Wow Within You
- The Confidence Quadrant
- The Market’s View of Your Business…Believe It or Not
- Competing in the Talent Game: Practical Approaches to Attracting the Right Employee
- Winning Negotiation Strategies
- Taking Your Business from Good to Great with EOS
- There’s an App for that..But Do You Need It?
- Suburban Development Hot Spots
- I’ve Got People Skills
- Establishing Credibility As A Leader
- Real Estate Showcase
Registration for BizExpo closes on Friday, May 13. Click here to register.