The Waukesha County Business Alliance
announced the winners of its annual Top 10 Businesses of the Year Awards.
[caption id="attachment_138761" align="alignright" width="333"]
Suzanne Kelley, president of the Waukesha County Business Alliance, speaks at the 2015 Top Ten Businesses of the Year Awards program.[/caption]
The annual awards program recognizes companies headquartered in southeastern Wisconsin that have shown consistent financial growth and demonstrate a commitment to good business practices through their employee relations, customer-focused commitment and community service involvement. BizTimes Media
is the media partner for the program
The 2016 Top 10 Businesses of the Year Awards winners are:
- Best Version Media LLC, Brookfield
- Bruno Independent Livings Aids Inc., Oconomowoc
- Century Fence Co., Pewaukee
- Fels Rotaform LLC, New Berlin
- ITU AbsorbTech Inc., New Berlin
- KS Energy Services LLC, New Berlin
- Lakeland Supply Inc., Waukesha
- Landmark Credit Union, New Berlin
- Price Engineering, Hartland
- Wisconsin Oven Corp., East Troy
[caption id="attachment_138759" align="alignright" width="333"] The 2015 Top Ten Businesses of the Year Award winners participate in a panel discussion at the program last year.[/caption]
In addition, Habitat for Humanity of Waukesha County Inc. will be the Alliance Choice Winner, given to a nonprofit organization.
The #1 Business of the Year will be announced at the Top 10 Businesses of the Year Awards Luncheon, which will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 23, at the Country Springs Hotel, 2810 Golf Road, Pewaukee.
for more information or to register for the event.