Last updated on March 3rd, 2023 at 02:10 pm
Inc. magazine recently released its Regionals 2023 lists of the fastest-growing companies in each of seven different regions in the United States.
The lists, which include 1,125 companies, are an extension of Inc.’s annual Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies. To qualify for the 2023 Inc. Regionals lists, companies must: have generated revenue by March 31, 2019; have generated at least $100,000 in revenue in 2019; have generated at least $1 million in revenue in 2021; and must be privately-held for-profit operates based in the U.S., and independent (not a subsidiary or division of another company).
Nine Wisconsin companies made Inc. magazine’s list of fastest-growing Midwest companies. Here they are, with their Midwest ranking, two-year growth rate and headquarters location:
- 34. Schultz Property Management LLC, 431%, Stevens Point
- 38. Fetch, 407%, Madison
- 43. Agency Elevation, 368%, Freedom
- 74. Window Well Supply Corp., 228%, Racine
- 134. The Boutique Hub Inc., 109%, Onalaska
- 155. Abby Windows & Exteriors, 94%, Brookfield
- 157. Continuus Technologies, 93%, Milwaukee
- 160. DSG Outerwear, 90%, Madison
- 177. Carnivore Meat Company LLC, 78%, Green Bay