Last updated on October 25th, 2022 at 12:11 pm
Legacy Healthcare has purchased six Milwaukee-area nursing homes for a total of roughly $35.8 million.
The Skokie, Illinois-based company, which according to its website, services 61 care facilities in Illinois, South Dakota, and Montana, purchased the following centers in Kenosha, Ozaukee, and Waukesha counties:
- Crossroads Care Center, 8633 32nd Ave., Kenosha – $9.18 million
- Lake Country Health Care 2195 N. Summit Village Way, Summit – $4.51 million
- Heritage Health Services, 1119 N. Wisconsin St., Port Washington – $4.16 million
- Maple Ridge Health Services, 2730 W. Ramsey Ave., Milwaukee – $3.66 million
- Willowcrest Health Services, 3821 S. Chicago Ave., South Milwaukee –$10.2 million
- Sunrise Health Services, 3540 S. 43rd St. Milwaukee – $4.12 million
The properties were sold by limited liability companies affiliated with Formation Capital of Atlanta, Georgia.
Efforts to reach a representative with Legacy Healthcare were not immediately successful on Monday.