The Medical College of Wisconsin
recently named five Milwaukee-area executives and community leaders to its board of trustees.
[gallery type="slideshow" size="large" ids="450610,450611,450612,450613,450614"]
- John Donofrio, executive vice president and general counsel of Johnson Controls International plc. Donofrio also serves on the board of directors of FARO Technologies Inc., where he is chairman of the nominating and governance committee.
- David Lubar, president and chief executive officer of Lubar & Co. Lubar also serves as a director of each of the Lubar companies, as well as Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Co., BMO Financial Corp., Milwaukee Brewers Baseball Club Inc. and several other private companies.
- Dr. Vincent Mathews, tenured professor in the MCW department of radiology and the James E. Youker Endowed Chair in Radiology. Mathews was named president-select of the American Board of Radiology this year and received its Lifetime Service Award in 2010.
- Chris Miskel, president and CEO of Versiti. Versiti is the nonprofit holding company of BloodCenter of Wisconsin. Miskel, formerly an executive for global biopharmaceutical company Shire, has led Versiti since February 2017.
- Jan Pirozzolo-Mellowes, partner and intellectual property lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP. Pirozzolo-Mellowes is also a trustee on the Charter Manufacturing Foundation board, is secretary for the Milwaukee Ballet board of directors, serves on the United Way Women’s Leadership Council and the Jewish Community Center Rainbow Day Camp Committee, and is a co-founder of the Milwaukee Fashion Initiative.