Spectrum Investment Advisors Inc.
6329 W. Mequon Road, Mequon
Industry: Wealth management
- Rosado has worked at Spectrum for 14 years. In June 2019, he was named president of the retirement planning and wealth management firm, succeeding founder and now-chairman James Marshall. In addition to growing the firm, Rosado’s goal: “One of the biggest things is to enhance the use of our technology as we are meeting with individuals and how do we improve upon our reporting (with technology).”
- Originally from Puerto Rico, he earned a bachelor’s in business administration from Taylor University in Indiana, which is where he met his wife, Kari. The couple has a 19-year-old daughter and a 17-year-old son.
- Earlier in his career, Rosado was a relationship manager at Principal Financial Group.
- “I transferred with Principal up this way, but this is also where my wife is from. So, we ended up moving back home for her.”
- Rosado earned his MBA at Concordia University Wisconsin in 2003.
- In his free time, he coaches his son’s volleyball team, hikes and plays golf. He likes the convenience of Mee-Kwon Park Golf Course, but when he has the time, he heads up to Sheboygan County for world-class golf at the Kohler Co. courses.
- Rosado “pretended to drink coffee” in Spectrum’s café for a commercial that aired at Gathering on the Green, a summer concert series the firm sponsors in Mequon.
- He takes his coffee light and sweet.