This historic photo shows the original Milwaukee streetcars on North Water Street in downtown Milwaukee. City Hall is visible in the background. On the left side, an advertisement for First National Bank is on the side of one of the buildings. Now known as The CityCenter at 735, the building was constructed in 1914 for the bank, which is now part of U.S. Bank.
— This photo is from the Milwaukee Public Museum’s Photo Archives collection.