This March 1, 1930 Brown & Rehbaum photo shows construction progress on the Wisconsin Tower at 606 W. Wisconsin Ave. in Milwaukee. The building, which was originally called the Mariner Tower, was designed by Weary & Alford Co. S.M. Siesel Co. served as general contractors and J.C. Theilacker did the steel erection. Once home to offices, the 22-story Art Deco building was converted to condos in the mid-2000s.
— Photo courtesy Milwaukee Public Library/Historic Photo Collection