[caption id="attachment_346221" align="alignright" width="350"]
Credit: Lila Aryan Photography[/caption]
Executive director | Stowell Associates LLC
4485 N. Oakland Ave., Milwaukee
Industry: Home care and care management
- She’s up for a promotion. Stowell Associates was sold to a new ownership group Dec. 8 and it’s in the midst of scaling to add more offices. Klatt will become chief operating officer.
- Klatt likes to be hands-on. She takes on some care management to stay grounded in the work she’s supervising. “It’s so valuable because you see what’s working and not working.”
- Inclusivity is helpful in times of change. As the new owners make changes, she has emphasized communication in her leadership. “It’s very intentional today because of the rapid change, and helping people to feel a part of it will really go a long way.”
- She lets her hair down at work. One of her first assignments at Stowell when she started in 2011 was to lead a strategic planning meeting. “I was a bit overzealous, so I had music and prizes and I went to the party store and I got this and that, and some of those things are still around the office.”
- Klatt holds a master’s in social work and a bachelor’s in nursing. The combo has proven powerful and uncommon, she said.
- Cycling is her passion. Klatt recently traveled to Italy for a bike tour. “Most of my downtime is to balance the time that I’m sitting in front of a computer.”
- Her coffee order: triple shot honey latte.