Milwaukee-based Harley-Davidson Motor Co. recently unveiled its 2016 lineup at the Harley-Davidson Museum.
New for 2016 is:
- the limited-edition S Series featuring big power and cutting-edge style;
- the Forty-Eight that has new mag wheels and a massive front end with new 49mm forks;
- the Iron 883 designed with all-new front and adjustable rear suspensions and light-weight wheels;
- the Heritage Softail Classic that combines nostalgic style with modern Softail performance;
- and the Road Glide Ultra featuring “outstanding” aerodynamics and optimized ergonomics.
The 2016 Harley-Davidson motorcycles are arriving at dealerships immediately.